Using high quality clothing vinyl, we can print almost anything onto T Shirts for you! Based in Hastings, East Sussex we offer worldwide delivery for printed T Shirts.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Design your own T Shirts and let us print them for you! We can print almost anything onto the shirts, using high quality clothing vinyl. We offer a fast turnaround, and worldwide shipping from our base in Hastings, East Sussex.
What T Shirts do we use?
Super Premium Fruit of the Loom T Shirts are used for all of our T Shirt printing. Please note we use the 'premium' version, and NOT the lightweight.
How do you print the shirts?
These T Shirts are printed with a specialist vinyl material. This means that most text and numbers can be added, or simple images. The vinyl is a professional product that will stay on the shirts. We recomend the shirts are washed at 80 degrees or below, and avoid the tumble dryer for best, long lasting results.
Print both side for just and extra £1.50!
Available in a selection of colours and sizes, these T Shirts are great for designing your own, and for use with any team or event.
How To Order:
1. Choose your T Shirt Colour, size and quantity. We do accept mixed order.
2. Go through the checkout process here, to order your shirts.
3. Once your order is completed, Send us a message detailing what you would like on your shirts. Attach any artwork that we may need.
4. Once we have the completed design approved, we'll make the T Shirts, and get them out to you. This normally takes 5 to 7 days.
Price applies to text and simple outline images being applied to a T Shirt, up to a maximum A4 size.
Text and images must all be the same colour.
Front and back printing is £1.50 extra.
Description and Features:
• One-piece cotton/Lycra® neck with shoulder to shoulder taping
• Guaranteed to perform at 60° wash
• Produced using Belcoro® yarn for a softer feel and cleaner printing process
• Fine knit gauge for enhanced printability
100% cotton*, Belcoro® yarn
*Ash 99% cotton, 1% polyester
*Heather Grey 97% cotton, 3% polyester
White – 190gm/m squared
Colour – 205gm/m squared
|Measure A (Cm) Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom edge of garment||69.5|| 72|| 74.5|| 77|| 78.5||80|
|Measure B (Cm) Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes||48.5||53.5||56||61||66||71|
No customer reviews for the moment.